Led by founder and director Daniel Becker, M.D., the International Neurorehabilitation Institute offers advanced services to help restore function and maximize the quality of life of adults and children suffering from paralysis. For patients with spinal cord damage due to multiple sclerosis, transverse myelitis and traumatic injury, our neurology and rehabilitation services offer with the most advanced, comprehensive medical care.
When patients come to INI they undergo a thorough evaluation by a Neurologist and the team of trained physical and occupational therapists in order to develop a customized plan of care to best achieve their goals. Once a plan is developed the patient participates in intensive activity based restorative therapies to promote functional and neurological recovery. During therapy the patient is educated on a comprehensive rehabilitation program, customized to his or her needs, and designed to be continued at home.
- Spasticity management
- Intrathecal baclofen pump management
- Botulinum toxin injections
- Multiple sclerosis and Transverse myelitis management
- Spinal cord injury management
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Activity-based rehabilitation
- Functional electrical stimulation
- Gait training
- Wheelchair and equipment evaluations
To learn more or make an appointment…
Call our office today at 410-828-4629 or e-mail email@example.com.